It is the end of the year again. 2007....let me recall what had happened this year. Last Christmas when I was still in Mentakab having my industrial training, my hometown friends and I did meetup during Christmas to exchange presents. By then, i had wanted to have a crystal ball with a sweet house inside--> jus like the one in Taiwanese Series "Green Forest", taa-daa someone listened to my wish, and I got a crystal ball with a orange color piggy inside. Hihi...Lets refresh and see how much I can recall...
January 2007
Yeah, it is new year. I went to KL for the new year celebration. Not a celebration to be exact, just a runaway from home after being stuck in Mentakab for 2 months of training. I still remembered what my mum said "Oh, going kl for new year, good good, dont stone here" :D
Then i guess on the end of January, I shifted back to Cyberjaya for the last trimester of my degree. That is the time also I stayed under one roof with my bao bei yeu. Oh, not forgetting also I did went to Leehom Hero Of The Earth showcase and I managed to shake Leehom hand for the very first time *yeah. On the other hand class had started, with only 1 subject and FYP. Ahaha, asa and I had done nothing for the project during our 2 months short trimester.
February 2007
What I vividly remember for this month is the pureE gathering in Wings Cafe for the January and February Babies Birthday Celebration. It is the month of CNY too, pureE Lou Sang session in Sk. oh, CNY.....reminds me the number of cartons of JustTea that sooyeu, CC and sn had bought from Alamanda. The reason: it was cheap Rm13.90 for 24 packs and with 6 extra packs for free gift. Duh, they really bought so many cartons that we did not manage to finish it until the end of the trimester. Every guest that visited B3-3a-2 will be entitled a pack of JustTea. Went to Genting for one day trip on the third day of CNY and as usual, house visiting and gambling is a must-do. Celebrated sn big day in Wong Kok South City Plaza, finally we got someone birthday to celebrate in Wong Kok, and entitled our giant milk tea for free.
March 2007
Is it in March we started our mahjong swimming session in ruiyau house? I cant really remember when we started la. But for sure I will not forget how hanni treated her "white board" bak pan as "flower" lols and how someone burst in laughter with water in her mouth *yucks...At first, the mahjong is among the three of us, until wei lin and ah teong come to join in. FYP is in crisis period, yet we were still on mahjong party mood there. Did spend the whole weekday in lab for FYP. We burned the lab's furnace with our stupid liquid and left our lab smelt so bad.hohohohho....i should had blogged about that fire. Then in the end, due to the fire, our supervisor decided to fix a schedule for us, the magnetic fiber production team :D Since that day, asa and i attended to lab individually most of the time to speed up our experiment and of course so have more experiments being carried out.
April 2007
There was only 2 or 3 hours of class per week, yet we the pureE student were in campus, 9-5 for the whole week. It is either VLSI project or our own FYP project. Cant really recall what else happened this months. Perhaps project project and project.
May 2007
Final Examination. The best ever study week, not studying at all on this week as the examination falls on the second week and there is only one subject to clear afterall. Sing k session in galaxy with the gals right after exam(thanks to u all, even you all havent done with the examinations ;p). Went to Port Dickson(2D1N) with PureE gang, having BBQ on the beach is so much of fun, banana boat ride was also so so so exciting. Went interview at Resort World and met up hanni n ry for the last sing k session of the university life.
June 2007
Job hunting and lots of yam cha session with old classmate who is also hunting for job. Job hunting mission failed to accomplish:D. Admission to J2ee training at Wisma Tun Sambathan after being highly supported by dad and mum(they just do not want to see me doing nothing at home ;p).The training had started for 2 weeks when i join in. At that point i really felt that i am unable to catch up the scope especially i am so so hate programming. Get to know a special soul, yeehung-> so much of similarity yet much more of difference between us. Started to camp in cheras, ah b house for five months. It is also the time i started the wake-up-at-7 -sleep-at-11 life. Just simply dislike kl working life, somehow i felt that the rushing life in kl will destruct my mood. I just hate crowded place >_<> dissapointing, but i bet that is true too....hihi. Feel good, because the company is better than my expectation. Did had weekly dinner with cc, sn, kerbau and peaky. Went to Genting again with buzz fren, 3rd time for the year.
Dec 2007
The first time to give mum the allowance, I felt being a big girl *grin I finally have some spending dependencies....hihihihihi
P.S: to be editted if something remarkable come to my mind before 2008 ;p
Friday, December 21, 2007
2007
Posted by yirolee at 1:07 PM
Labels: Days and nights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment