A for Alphabets
A for apple, B for Ball. Guess that I get to really learn it when I am 5 years old. Honestly, until now I am not really familiar with its order especially those located on the later part of the list. And sometimes I did wonder which song come first? The “ABCDEFG” or “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
B for BearBear
I don’t have any of those huge teddy bear or soft toys. No one ever bought for me, or I never think to have one also. All I has now is only one fluffy 20cm bear, which is unhuggable. I remembered I had one when I was small (from old photo), around 3 years old, a damn huge panda bear...yer….so dirty….Yeah, I had a red sport car and a motorbike which I could sit in it also, quite xing fu. Hehe..
C for Car
This is interesting, do you believe that I never drive auto car before? Yes, no doubt. I only drove manual cars. Maybe someday I will buy a manual car for myself.
D for Doggie
Having a doggie is fun but taking care of it is a BIG problem. The fur,shit and also pee and also the smell, oh better not having one. But doggie is usually very very very adorable.
E for Esther
Yeah, that is my nickname. I know it sounds holy, but I am not a Christian, or can I say not yet Christian. Sometimes, this a lil girlie name looked like doesn’t really suit on my character. I think Esther is for someone soft spoken or quiet. Soft spoken? Quiet? Oh..no way…..Anyway, my mum did mentioned that she like this name.
F for Friends
Friend is an important element in my life. Friend does not betray each other. I do not has a best friend, seriously but I has quite a number of good friends. But most of the time, we are just too busy with our own life which results in the lost of time to keep in touch with friend.
G for baby-G
Dad bought one baby-G for me during my 15th birthday. I still remember, my secondary friend and I set the same time on our watch. I never know that I loved my watch that much until I left it on the exam hall table during alpha time. There is the end of my fate with green baby-G. But I still miss it a lot nowadays.
H for He N I
I once had a thread in forum specially dedicated for him. After a few posts, I recovered. Did him click to that thread? I hope so, but it is useless now. A memory will left as a memory.
I for IceCream
I love to eat ice cream. Be it greentea, peach, rum and raisin or mango; I will take all. Ever dreamt that ice cream car will crash in front of me, so that I can run can grab all the ice cream. And I envied my friend of having Haagen Daaz ice cream as dessert in their dorm. Super envy la wey….
J for Jokers
My favorite tiles in 3 person mahjong (fei1= joker). Thanks to Hanni and Sotong for practicing mahjong with me during the last trimester. I really had a good time.
K for K-Buffet
Green Box KTV offer 3 hours of singing session at the price of RM7++ for student. It comes with FREE flow of variety of drinks and tidbits. Simply irresistible!! I am not going to return my student card to MMU ok
L for Leehom
I started to love LeeHom since I am Form 2 (I even put his photo in my wallet). By then, I was only attracted by his physical look. Now, I am falling deeper and deeper on him, and of course his superb music. My yahoo mail is one of his song’s name. And my favorite song is “If You Heard My Song” . Love, Peace, Music
M for Mum
For the world information, my mum does not know to cook delicious food! That is because she is the youngest in her family, so all the cooking work will be done by her older sister. But, my mum is very very lucky to married to a know-cooking man, my dad. Can you believe that during Chinese new year, men(my uncles and dad) do the cooking every year, while all the mums chat in the living room. I am proud of it! Anyway, my mum baked the best chiffon cake and butter cake.
N for No
No is a NO! I will not change my decision in order to please people.
O for O-sai
O-sai everyday is important for health. I rather to walk to a cleaner loo than to complete my business in wet,dirty and smelly loo.
P for Pa
I called my dad Ah Pa. My mum referred him as “lao zi”. My dad is the best men is this world. No one can replace him. He is the hero!
Q for Queen
Beauty, Queen and Princess. Do you all still remember it? Hehe, Princess will always get the single bed.
R for Rainbow
Somewhere over the rainbow, my love is waiting
Something over the rainbow, I will wait for
Sometime over the rainbow, Nothing is what I want
Somewhere over the rainbow, my heart will tell me
S for S.A.D
Single and (very) desperate for a date.
T for Time
I love spending my time doing nothing but I hate to wait people because I can do nothing.
U for U-turn
There is no U turn in life. What can we do is to accept whatever that is already happened and plan for a better next time.
V for Valentine Day
Everyday is valentine day. Love is for treasure.
W for Prince William
Long time ago, I dreamt of Prince William staying in my neighborhood and we know each other as close friend. What a good dream. I really love to wake up with funny dream.
X for Exam
I am a last minutes student. If it is not for exam, I would not study. I never studied the whole chapter. I used to skip the last part in most of the chapter since primary. I am just not interested in studying last part of chapter. I wonder why. I am very lucky I had never failed in major exam so far. To be frank, I never take study seriously.
Y for York
Take not more than one york per day. Else, the extra york will become fat that you do not need.
Z for Zoo
Zoo visiting is really fun. The animals, the walk and ice cream!!! Opppss…and mineral water
Friday, July 27, 2007
A to Z tags
Posted by yirolee at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment