It was Saturday late night again
There is no where that I want to go,
Hardly to fall asleep,
My eyes staring at the television
My mind thinking of nothing
Plenty of beer and I am a little drunk
I closed my eyes
Trying hard not to think of you
It seemed that you had no enough time
To learn how to stop the tears
It is good that no one came across
no one ever mentioning about it
I am thinking of you
again on this lonely Saturday
I know it is just
another routine excepts
for that sweet memories
we shared
And I am grateful
because you set me free
It will be forever
No one ever can replace you
Perhaps this is the feeling of being regret
which never part from me
Although I face the days
with smiling face
But, I unable to let you out of my mind
P.S. Perfect melody and perfect lyric
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Late Saturday Night
Posted by yirolee at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment