Monday, September 04, 2006

Forever First Day

Wang Lee Hom - Yong Yuan Di Yi Tian


forever_1st_day or yong yuan de di yi tian. Well, I am also not very sure what is the real meaning of Forever First Day. Maybe it is as simple as the first day of forever. Forever? The first day? But when is it? Unknown........... Not defined. Forever first day is actually one of Taiwanese pop singer, Wang Lee Hom earlier composition, around 7 years ago. Not knowing the meaning of the song(previously), I thought forever first day means something of very romantic and sweetor maybe some sort of happy ending....Until last weekend I browsed through some leehom related website to find out that this song was actuallly written by him in a broken heart. Then only i got to know that forever first day means a day that been very long waited but never comes. It resembled the true love that never dies even after the heart has died....i think I shall post up the article regarding the stories behind leehom's composition. Meanwhile, do enjoy the mtv of Forever First Day or "yong yuan de di yi tian"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the meaning so sad oh...then u better change ur ym id lo..:p