Sunday, August 27, 2006

aikss

Wow, I had been "off" for blogging for such a long period. Terrible....Time is running so fast. It is now week 10 of the trimester. I had been changing quite a lot. I went home more frequent than before, i am watching more and more hk series, I go to bed before 1 am mostly every nights , i went for yoga and jogging at least once a week(but, shit, I am still getting fat), i got my stupied unwanted tissue on gum removed but then my wisdom teeth on the back is giving me miserable time. Fyp is using up mostly most of my time, assignments...on hold, another 2 labs to attend and that also means i have another 2 reports to submit. *sob sob* final examination is coming very soon too. For the coming weeks, bet that i had to fully utilise my days and nights. No more weekend-go-home session, no more day-dreaming session..i hope i still have time for hk series!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to my life >:D<