Thursday, July 28, 2005

partially over

Finally it is partially over, the midterm test and lab. Previous week was really a challenging one. Perhaps this is because this is the first test after such long trimester break. ETM paper, not really a hard one, just that i had not finely prepared for it. Until now, i am already in the 3rd year, i had never really deeply concentrate in my enginering studies. I just love to loaf around. I know that is not good , but i just never really get commited in the studies. I might regret one day, i know. Anyway, it is partially over. I had a few more day to rest before i get started with the other four subject. Oh no, i hope i can complete at least half of the revision before i am back to cyber after the trimester break.
ok, back to "what happened today". Feeling a bit relief after last night test, today i woke up with urge to go for skwong class. Sometimes, i just enjoy attending 8 am class especially that is a good lecturer. Till now, i still never miss a single class. Afterall, today class is until 10am only, 9.30 am to be exact because today ecp class, the lecturer release us earlier than usual *yeah yeah*. But too bad i still have a dued date lab report to rush.

0 comments: