it is 11.16pm, i had just back from sunway lagoon. Felt really exhausted after a few hours playing in water. Three slides, flying carpet, pouring pail and sunway bridge; no problem to me. I just love to try those challenging outdoor activity. hehe. I just love to play with water. I guess i love water since i was toddler. I still remember the pic i took at the beach when i was kids. I am ever exicted to get to beach or pool, anything as it is a deal with water. after we had the pizza dinner, we went for a movie. Quite a boring movie, luckily i manage not to fall in sleep during the movie. It was so weird to watch movie in a empty cinema. The total of ppl watching that movie is jus slightly more than 20 only. phew..... so do the movie war of the world, iwatch wif sheryl at mines, so small cinema, with only 8 rows of seat; and it is not full!!!!! tyng started to use my 2266. wonderin anyone will contact me thru that no. it is the time to study again, the etm test is coming next wed....oh no....i just hate test!
*the is the first day i gone thru without thinking of him, afterall he is just not that important...not too late to realize now perhaps....
Sunday, July 24, 2005
Posted by yirolee at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment