What is that actually? an imagination? an expected dream? surprise?i dont know..my instinct told me not to believe that.Perhaps it is still dawn. I am not sure. Everything is still very unclear.I am not ready for the invitation.I should have backup something before all this have to happen. What i can feel that the power is not switched on yet. I am still far away. But why am i so confusing. Deep down inside, my nerve tell me to accept what is happening and go on it. On the other side, my rationality tell me to wait, wait and wait until the long needle of the clock is clicking on the right number. If i accept it to be happen, i am with the conflict with the previouse me. The trust is not there anymore and i might become a breaker. I will never want to be a breaker,but.....anyway, i will know the reality soon. Maybe it is still to early of the day
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Posted by yirolee at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment