Ok, Lucky on this title is not regarding the song from Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. I found that I am blessed with this luck
Bright sunny day
1. No matter what outdoor i will be doing, the sky will just be bright for me.
The past 2 weeks was raining in the afternoon almost everyday, and one Sunday afternoon I decided to go beach and fly kite. Guess what, not a hint of dark cloud and I got lil sunburn in my face. LOL. I just knew it, it wont rain.
2. Went to Redang earlier this year, as early bird as all the resorts were closed due to moonsoon, been raining cat and dogs everyday before that, weather forecast gave bad hope too. Guess what, 4 days of bright sunny days when we arrived at Redang. Even the boatmen said it was raining so heavily the day before we arrived. Actually it did rain, but that was after we shifted to another chalet and the rain came, and we sat at our balcony listening to the rain with our diaries, books and laptop. It simply just rained when we were not having any plan ahead, when we just want to chill at the kampung style's balcony surrounded by green grass. And I came back with two tones of color on the thigh resulting from sunburn.
3. Check for forecast the week before we visits Bali, all were bad, as bad as thunderstorm. People only got thick dark cloud on their photo taken at Tanah Lot and Uluwatu. I went and came back with the memory of two beautiful sunset by the cliff. Skin tone was 2 shades darker. I got beautiful photos, no dark cloud at all and some sunburn on the face LOL.
4. Woke up for a buffet breakfast at 7.30am. Weather was all good for island trip. Done breakfast, went to convenient stores to get 1.5litres of mineral water for everyone. Waited for van transfer to jetty. Van was late and guess what, no more bright sunny day, wind was so strong, it started to rain very very heavily with loud thunders. It was so strong that the resort need to close their glass doors. Island hopping gone to waste, gone our 1200 Baht, probably. But the van arrived, one by one we hopped inside the van taking turn sharing an umbrellla, one hour to the jetty and it was still raining. Sigh. At least the rain got lighter, some tour mate was late and we need to wait for them. Rain subsided a little, all of us got into motorboat with 6 powerful motors and Yay! sunshine is back. Motorboat was so fast, throwing us up and down like a roller coaster ride, wave was wild and we were wet of sea water before we reached any island. The whole day after that was a history. Laughter, sun, sea, sand left as memories. The beach of Phi Phi Island we went for our belated "high school graduation" will not be forgotten. Phuket and its sunny day, and I got my skin a tone darker.
Am I lucky or what :) I just knew it, it will be a sunny day. Maybe this is where law or attraction gone right.
Wednesday, December 09, 2009
Lucky or the law of attraction
Posted by yirolee at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment