Tuesday, February 26, 2008

XY genes

I had started to miss the chinese new year holiday where I can laze around all days think of nothing, open up my mouth wide waiting for feed, talked non stop with my siblings, mum and dad, lying on the living room watching television and of course waking up at any time I want and continue to sleep back at anytime and anywhere I wanted to. Huhu...another year to wait for




**************************


Some shoots from 2nd day of chinese new year in my father hometown. Once in a year we get to catch up with each other and see all the children growing up and to see myself getting older:-(

My ah pa(red) and ah suk(uncle) is preparing dinner for us.
Pa:"Ooo..fast fast mau hangus d"
Suk:"Wait wait, i am still finding my mushroom"

Preparing for dinner. Camwhore arounf first since the food is not served yet :-p

"Yeah...Cheersss"


My lil bro(orange) and cousin. They two are the youngest in my family and uncle's family :-D
Bro:"Zi dan..why ask us to wash la...they all dunno wash meh??"
Cousin:"Double zi dan la, they still so happy to take photos sumore"


"Told you all d right? we XY genes are dominant. hohohoho"

"Our mum do not do anything. We chat, camwhore and sleep"

"The men in Lee Family did cook and the boys wash the dishes after meal"

"XY gene POWER!!!!"

"Gong xi Gong xi Gong xi Ni"



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i might be wrong, but isn't xy genes for male while xx for female?