Thursday, November 01, 2007

Transition

5 months of training going to end soon. Kind of started to miss the times in buzznet already. From a novice, I am now a professional(someone slap on my face pls) in java. The result does not really matter to me, but what i am really appreciate is the process of it. I have no a single regret of joining this training eventhough I knew that might had already earned more than 10k if I had been working for the past 5 months. ok, as what my future employer said "you have more than enough time to earn n-10k, but you will never have enough time to learn carefreely once you step to the working work ". Yes, I am agreed with him. And I finally understand why my dad insisted me to attend to this course previously.

For those that do not know, I am now attending a software engineering course of 5 months near Pasar Seni in the training company Buzznet. This course is sponsored by mDec in order to produce K-worker for the technology based company demand. During this course, I need not to pay a single cents, and I was paid RM500 per month as allowance(which is not so enough :p). The course is mainly on J2EE. The first 3 months is core java training and followed by 2 months of project.Other than that, we had also training on SQL, HTML,CSS,XML,Crystal Report and etc. At the end of the course, excellent trainees will be selected for SCJP exam and the fees will be sponsored as well.

ok...tats the end of the formal part...;P

For me, this is the first time I felt I am so close with almost everyone in the class. We were like a big family there. Yaya, we have emak and ayah(our demanding mentor) that cannot understand BM. Hehe, that is good because they will not know when we talk bad about them. The class is never silent, especially during the project phase. Eventhough we were separated into groups that is so foreign at first, we had no problem to burst into laughter because of teases or jokes . And it is because of the project phase, we get to mix around with all the people in class.

Great time worth remembering



  • the time when we installed IP messenger to exchange codes. When one person get to solve the programming question, the whole class will get to solve it

  • daily Neslo doses(sometimes doubled doses)

  • Widget installation, we get to customized our own deskstop with cute stuff

  • the way we watched video online, yeah, they block our access to youtube but we have our own way :p

  • the soft-skill presentation(OMG, so nervous)

  • the skip Saturday class routine

  • the wah wah wah moment when we saw something spectacular from the wide window eg. helicopter during merdeka , the parachute from kl tower

  • the winter time in old classroom, before we shifted to smaller classroom which is stuffy

  • origami classes which conducted parallel with core java class(by me :D)

  • the curi balik time when it is 5.30 pm

  • the fire drill, OMG we have to exit from the building using stairs of 24 floors

  • the interview trips(and lepak at KLCC after interview)

  • and of course beloved programming time(crossed my finger:p)

The memory will not fade away from my mind. Afterall, these will left as a great memory for my transition from a student to a working adult. Wieder auf sehen to student life~~*sobsob*



pls dont let emak and ayahanda see this pic



0 comments: