Monday, May 21, 2007

so long....

Finally my five years course comes to an end. A daythat I had always counted for its arrival yet i felt sorrow about it. This also means no more classes, lab sessions, fcm makan session, library lepak session, and the one I will miss the most.......pureE gathering. Everyone will be spliting at this junction, taking our own path, getting nearer and nearer to real adulthood (not that i am not adult la, jus that I am still living under the support of my parents, financially). Anyhow, I know i will be proud to mention my university life to others. Time really flies, in a few blinks, from the first time i stepped into Multimedia University(back in Melaka)and here I am, spending the last few days of Uni life. Some many people passed by in this five years, good ones and bad ones......Both play important aspect in my growth. Just completed the examination two days ago, I had started missing lecture session already........








The ever so unity pureE gang








0 comments: