Cha Cha Booommmm...
no no...not the correct song...
the correct song is...
i dont really know..ahaha...
Started with Salsa class last week. Just a casual dancing class lah, not dancinf with flirty skirt andd 3inches shoe. Just casual, as what i mention just now. Just t-shirt and jeans aith a pair of sport shoes lah. Attended the second lesson just now, quite enjoying except that i felt that I am quite kayu. I had zero experience in dancing, not to count the clubing shake bon bon. I enjoy watching people dancing and this is my very first time to dance in front of people, and it is Salsa, one of the Latin American Dance.
Quite embrassing though, twist here n there then shake here and there. And the hardest part, a partner is required. OMG..I just cant dance naturally with somebody opposite sex. Not to say eyes contact with partner is very very important. Eyes contact==> I am an idiot on it. To stare someone eyes, oh no no, i just cant do it unless he is my.....Anyway, Salsa class is very very intersting. You will see somebody twisting in all the wrong direction, and how people dance without eye-contact(just like me :-p) and of course to laugh at people stop halfway dancing because they forget their steps......ahahahahaa....that is so so so funny. I am sometimes on of them. And definetly there are some who are very good in their steps and motion. All these required talent and pratice practice practice and also practice....Looking forward for the next class *giggs*
Monday, February 20, 2006
cha cha boom....opps
Posted by yirolee at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment