Wednesday, November 30, 2005

started to miss you every second

I started to miss you. I miss the every minutes and second you are by my side. I regretted never treat you, i am sorry for the stratch on your heart. I am careless. I forgot that you are the one that is always be with me no matter rain or cold night. You show me that the day is sometimes long and sometimws short as well. How come i never realize the moment i lost you. I promised if you are back i will never get any one to replace you. Please back...my dear Carlo..


*sobsob*
My C.R watch was lost last night when i was in sunway pyramid. Should i say old one never goes, new one never came but.....i still much in love with it. Right now, i am trying to accept the fact that I had lost it whenever i was out. I just cant adjust my brain not to look at my left wrist when i want to know the time of the day. I need to get a new one, a new cheap one this time. I just cant afford to lost another one again.


Details:

Name: Carlo Rino
Aged: approximate 6 months old
Appearance : Silver color with grey face and silver needle. Scratches on top left.
Born place: Mid valley, Kuala Lumpur
Time of Missing:around 9.30pm
Date of missing:29 Dec 2005
Place of missing: The distance between Romp to GSC or between GSc to Walk In
Photograph: None(to which i regret)

0 comments: