Saturday, October 08, 2005

pre-genting trip

here I am, on 8th october, in cyber, going to overnight before going to genting. Why genting? I mean again? I also dont know. Looked like we had some investment there and we need to see how it is developing constantly. Is it a brilliant respone? I dont even remember since when I had been so familiar to genting. Maybe I had the real fate with Mr goh tong.Well, he is very very rich indeed. Guess that not really much ladies will reject of becoming his mistress. Arrgghhh.....I dont need this of course, and I am just not that lucky one. Looking forward for the coming night, at apartment ria(jessy had booked n pay for it earlier). What the funniest thing is that we were like having a pre-genting trip here, in cyberia. We all were taking one bag each while boarding the lift..hehe....

0 comments: