Attending wedding in jinjang, Lung gor gor wedding. what a long time never attend wedding ceremony, cant even remember the last wedding. Anyway, there will be another very long time for the next wedding. Seemed everyone from the upper batch has formed their own family. I bet there is more than 5 years to go for members of my batch to get wed. Mum did a great job this afternoon. So proud of you Mum. Everyone was kind of so surprise to see Mum up the stage. *big applause* hahahahah.....i had done something unexpected too, that was just so ..so ..wondering where do i got the courage at the time. Perhaps because of the wine, arghhh....not to blame the wine...is me myself....I want it to be so I just do it. I hope I was not embrassing myself. Who cares, no one is bothering.
Downloaded ethereal, but still not sure about it's functioning. Got to refer back the notes as well. And the Pspice, that is the big trouble. Havent really complete my hand analysis.
Not to forget jessy brought cakes n some foods from her niece or nephew 1 month old celebration. Lucky ly n ren finish all the food, if not it will be wasted since sn and i of course not going to eat it. Anyway, i had eaten 2 pieces of cakes. i even request sn to bring me secret recipies cakes when she got married...*yeah yeah*
Monday, March 14, 2005
Posted by yirolee at 12:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment