Friday, May 30, 2008

Dawn Yang now and before


Been following this gorgeous celebrity blogger for some time. If you havent know, her name is Dawn Yang, so cool la her name! She has the feature that every girl will love to have. A pair of big angel eyes, perfect lock of curls, flawless fair skin, kissable lippy etc etc. In fact, I love her(I mentioned before, part of me is a bisexual, now believe?). I really love her look, and if I can get her look by worshiping her, I will definitely do so. Anyhow, that is not easy to achieve those gorgeous look. She was not born to be that beautiful swan either. Some even said she had undergone several of surgery to achieve that. I am not discriminate people that go for enhancing operation. We have the right to choose to have a better feature, to gain acceptance in public, to looks better, and to gain confidence of course! Who does not want to be a beauty anyway?



Dawn Yang in 2003, looked like ordinary PRETTY girl


Dawn Yang before graduation, looked like ordinary AVERAGE girl



Dawn Yang in secondary, looked totally different, OMG!


"No women is ugly, there were only lazy women". With appropriate make up and maybe a little surgery and a little wardrobe make over and KABOOM you become a
HOT,STUNNING,SEXY, GORGEOUS women


11 comments:

miemiemie said...

the first time i saw her blog, i knew it right then and there that she had plastic surgery done, its just too obvious..just my opinion :D

Anonymous said...

yeah same.when i saw her blog the for first time, too good to be true i thought...something was off for sure. then i searched up. dawn yang before and after. bam, real miss yeo , right there

Anonymous said...

i showed my bf a pic of her he doesnt know who she is.. but the first thing he said was "eww plastic" and i was like wtf? she didnt do anything plastic!!!! and then 1 yr later i found out she did!!! wow.. i guess ppl can tell she did PS. i bet she looks real fake in person... all those nose surguries she did like 3!!! and in some pix her face is soo messed up.

itscassiedamnit said...

lol woow no matter how much surgery she recieved.. she is still an ugly asian in my beautiful eyes. i dont need surgery to look good, because i was born looking good. you cant always fix ugly dawn yang...just deal with it

Anonymous said...

she looks very fake

Anonymous said...

as a real eurasian, i'm personally insulted by miss yang and other eurasian wanna-bes. i'm sick and tired of people asking me if i had surgery on my nose or if i'm wearing color contacts. ummmm..NO!!! i think the plastic wanna-bes are soo easy to spot. they look like wax figurines. and dy's eyes are freakish looking. there's a gap in their corners from stretching them out so much. it's just gross!

Anonymous said...

"maybe a little surgery"? Are you kidding me?!Stop glorifying plastic surgery idiot!

Anonymous said...

I have a question.. I'm neutral I'm not against anyone, but why do people hate this dawn girl so much? I mean I heard that shes lied about her plastic surgery, but that's her fault.. why do people care so much?
I'm just curious guys, not against you guys cuz I know lieing is a bad thing, but again I'm just curious

Anonymous said...

okay, when i first saw her, i just though *huge alien eyes and bloated cheeks and nose* the more i look at her the more i get freaked out. i dont mean that i hate plastic surgery or discriminate against people who undergo it, its just that she did WAY TOO MUCH of it....

Cassi said...

Fake or not, she looks pretty now than before when she had plastic surgery done (in my opinion). To be honest I wish I look like her...sort of :) How the hell she could afford to get it done? Dawn or her parents must be loaded.

Anonymous said...

Haha, loads of jealous girls with nothing better to do than bash a woman they don't even know, sorely based on her looks.

She might have had surgery but that does not change your soul..

You girls seem a lot nastier than her to be honest.